I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #127 Jan. 25-29, 2010
1. A large, four stringed, stand-up violin.
2. A deep and narrow trench, usually worn by a stream or torrent of water; a gorge.
4. An illusion that looks like water in the distance, often seen in the desert.
1. A decorative lamp that hangs from the ceiling, containing a large arrangement of lights or candles.
3. Pace, the speed and rhythm with which an activity is carried out.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.