I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #128 Feb. 1-12, 2010
1. The act of breaking up, tearing up and completely ruining, demolishing.
6. Equipped to perform, do, or make on its own.
8. Located or operating beneath the sea or ocean.
9. Dealing with the basic or fundamental principles of a subject.
10. Not enjoyed or liked; not pleasing.
2. To clean the head and hair (or anything) with a special soap (also called shampoo).
3. Completely unused or totally fresh, or freshly made.
4. Someone who studies nature or natural history, such as botany or zoology.
5. Factual information used to support research or an argument.
7. Costing a lot of money, pricey, not cheap.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.