I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #129 Feb. 15-19, 2010
2. To give something a bright, shiny covering or coat.
3. A stand or frame that supports artwork or a canvas at which an artist works.
4. A mixture of lime, water, and sand applied to the walls and ceilings of rooms as a finish.
1. A room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the showing of works of art.
4. A solid shape with triangular sides that meet at a common point at the top.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.