I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #130 Feb. 22 - Mar. 5, 2010
2. A plan of when things are supposed to happen.
8. With one or both hands placed on hips and elbows pointing out to the sides.
9. The amount of force exerted on the surface of something.
10. Really, really impressive, almost unbelievable.
1. A job or task to do, often with a deadline or due date.
3. The top of a hill (a raised part of the earth).
4. Without any survivors of a specific species.
5. The state of having chemicals or garbage in the environment, making it unclean.
6. Existing only in the mind, part of fantasy or pretending.
7. To comfort and support someone who is sad.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.