I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #132 Mar. 15-26, 2010
2. To gain love attention from someone with the idea of marrying that person.
3. Partly open, not completely closed or shut.
4. Something a person can do well because of talent and practice.
6. Done or performed in a theatrical or exaggerated way.
7. In baseball, the chance for each team to score until three outs have been made.
8. Far away from everyone and everything, in a distant area.
9. To join or fasten together, unite.
1. Items in a house that people use for work or living, such as a table, chair, or bed.
2. To turn around quickly, to spin or twirl.
5. The part of a scene that is located behind everything else.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.