I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #134 April 5-16, 2010
2. The act or ability to see, understand, or be aware of something.
4. To set aside or keep for later use.
6. To have inside as a part, to take into the whole thing, to not leave something out.
8. Having a tendency to blow up into pieces or expand with force.
9. An error, doing something wrong by accident.
10. The natural environment in which something lives.
1. An argument for or against, a disagreement.
3. To make sure that something is true, accurate, or valid; to verify.
5. Someone who knows a lot about something.
7. Something big, extraordinary, or very, very good.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.