I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #135 April 19-30, 2010
3. A catastrophe, an enormously unfortunate event.
4. To break out of a shell, as a young animal emerges from an egg.
6. A valley with steep, tall sides, sometimes with a stream running through it.
9. Any kind of structure that protects a person or animal from the weather.
10. To allow or permit to enter.
1. To move slowly and sneakily with the body in a crawling or standing position.
2. A person who plays an instrument and performs for their occupation.
5. To support, to inspire someone with courage or confidence.
7. A model or design on which something else is based.
8. The 100th part of a dollar or other monetary (money) unit, also known as a penny.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.