I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #137 May 10-21, 2010
3. A chief governmental division of a country or state.
4. Knowledge and understanding gained from life experience or insight, knowing what is true.
6. Careful investigation or study of a problem, issue, or the results of such an investigation or study.
9. The money or other compensation give in exchange for something over a fixed period.
10. To show hospitality toward a guest, to provide food, housing for someone.
1. A way to, or technique used to do something.
2. The apparent rising of the sun in the morning, an illusion caused by the rotation of the earth.
5. A strong feeling of surprise, shock, or wonder.
7. Any cold-blooded vertebrate that include turtles, snakes, lizards, crocodilians, and other similar animals.
8. A warm-blooded animal that is covered with at least some hair and nourishes its young with milk.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.