I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #139 May 31- June 11, 2010
2. Swift and unexpected, happening without previous notice.
3. To assist by lifting up or physically raising.
6. To point toward a target.
7. A short story that teaches a moral lesson, and often includes animals or other objects as characters.
9. A violent or rapid flow, a strong current, a rushing flood or something.
1. To point out, to direct attention to, to show, to make known.
4. Frictionless, tending to slip, smooth, or glide.
5. To welcome, to hail, to express pleasure in seeing or meeting someone.
8. A general idea or concept of something.
10. To hold or fill, to take up the room or space of.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.