I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #141 June 21 - July 2, 2010
1. To attempt to attain or achieve, or catch up to.
3. A distinguishing feature, a peculiarity, a characteristic.
5. The act of solving or explaining a problem or question.
7. The act of withdrawing (leaving) from an area or activity.
8. A bowl-shaped container used to hold water or another liquid.
1. A small round window, usually on a ship's side, to let in light.
2. Freight, the goods loaded on a transport vehicle or vessel.
4. A signal or hint to prompt desired action.
6. Acute, focused, vivid and strong.
9. Any island, or a small island.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.