I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #143 July 12-23, 2010
2. A long bar of metal or wood like a train track.
3. To stop using or buying things from a certain place, such as a store, company, or country.
5. A daughter of your brother or sister.
6. To stare, or look at with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.
9. An impressive variety or array of things.
10. A logo, a symbol of an organization, state, or country
1. A bad or threatening situation, one that could cause problems.
4. Sometimes called muskmelon, this melon has a bumpy or warty rind and sweet orange flesh.
7. To waste time, to spnd time doing something in a useless way.
8. A line that winds and circles.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.