I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #144 July 26-30, 2010
3. Past tense of "mean": to intend, to have a purpose in mind when doing or saying something.
4. An advance warning or announcement of something about to happen.
5. In the first stages of life or development, relatively new; not old.
1. Shining strongly with great color or brilliance; full of light.
2. Many different kinds, one different from the next.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.