I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #145 August 2-13, 2010
3. To furnish or provide something that is needed.
5. A mixture of sand and crushed limestone that hardens like rock.
9. A clumsy, blundering person who makes mistakes often.
10. The state of being stirred up and having high feelings.
1. A rocket with a cargo, such as a warhead or supplies.
2. The act of moving or changing position.
4. Someone who belongs to a group, club, or other organization.
6. A picture made of bits and pieces cut out from other pictures and materials.
7. A bug with a body divided into three parts (head, thorax, and abdomen), three pairs of legs and, usually, two pairs of wings.
8. To give something to someone, or permit.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.