I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #146 August 16-20, 2010
3. The plural for 'butterfly': an insect with large, beautiful wings.
5. The plural of 'calf': a baby cow, or the muscle on the lower backside of the leg.
1. The plural of 'volcano': a hole in the ground which throws up hot, melted rock called 'lava'.
2. The plural of 'sheep', a wooly animal with curly horns.
4. The plural of 'shovel': a pointed spade with a long handle, used for digging holes.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.