I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #147 Aug. 23 - Sept. 3, 2010
2. Any thick lump or shaped cake, especially, a shaped lump of bread.
4. Anything used to hurt someone else from a rock to a guided missile.
6. Having to do with science, the serious, careful study of the world.
8. Containing moisture, damp, moist, said especially of summer air.
9. A stick used to help you walk.
1. A liquid made to give off a pleasant odor.
3. Cargo or a load that someone pays to have delivered.
5. A state of quietness, relaxation, and inactivity.
6. Showing deep thought; grave and earnest, not joking.
7. A three-dimensional square, an object that is square on all six sides.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.