I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #149 September 13-24, 2010
2. A person who does things for you as a business.
5. To debate, and give reasons for or against a certain topic, sometimes in an angry way.
6. The backbone of an animal.
7. The act of selling, buying, and exchanging goods.
8. The name of a book, article, magazine, or other work of art.
9. The science of machinery, doing stuff with machines rather than people.
1. To fence in, to wall off an area.
3. That may be accepted, that we think is OK.
4. Related to the entire earth, the whole world; worldwide.
6. Small hail, pellets of frozen rain.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.