I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #151 Oct 4-15, 2010
3. Very mean, rude, abusive, causing great pain to others.
4. Arranged in groups of things that are the same (classes).
5. Pausing because you are unsure, not eager, waiting because you're worried.
7. A star-like body in the sky with a head and a bright tail of gas and dust that streams away from it.
8. Still, peaceful, and tranquil.
9. To run away or leave very quickly, to flee.
1. The casket, the box or container that a dead person is buried in.
2. The word that magicians say when doing a trick, or the trickery itself.
3. Worry, fear, or nervousness about doing something.
6. In a way that is gloomy, dark, and serious.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.