I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #152 Oct 18-29, 2010
6. A common, round, usually red fruit that is used in salads, sandwiches, and to make sauce.
8. Moving in a direction opposite that of a clock, counterclockwise.
9. A great amount of money and possessions, richness.
10. Unwell, sick, in poor health.
1. A large gun used for firing large, heavy bullets.
2. A medicine, often given as a shot, that prevents a certain disease or illness.
3. A medium-sized black bird with shiny black feathers and a stout bill.
4. A little bite or bit of food, or any small quantity.
5. Just a little, not much.
7. A precious stone, such as a diamond or ruby, cut and polished, and used in jewelry.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.