I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #153 Nov 1-5, 2010
1. To move back and forth or side to side; to wave or sway.
2. A colored liquid that can be applied to surfaces for decoration or protection.
4. A married man, a man who has a wife.
1. To bring the foot down hard and quickly onto the ground, to stomp.
3. The sturdy stem or main body of a tree from which its branches grow.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.