I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #154 Nov 8-19, 2010
2. An evergreen, a coniferous (having cones) tree with needles.
5. The act of clapping the hands to show approval or appreciation.
7. To injure a muscle (ligament) in a body joint by twisting or overstretching it.
8. An exploratory journey or voyage by a well-equipped team.
10. Dark, dim, and a little sad.
1. Essential, extremely important.
3. Something or someone who is annoying or bothersome.
4. To envelop, to go around completely, to be on on all sides.
6. Having a natural brownish-red powder that covers iron and steel if they get wet.
9. To find out, learn or see something not seen or heard of before.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.