I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #155 Nov 22-26, 2010
1. How often something occurs.
3. To compute, to figure out the solution to a mathematical problem.
4. One of the twelve sections of the year, such as January or February.
5. A table or diagram showing how two or more things are related, usually containing bars or lines.
2. A table or graph with an orderly division of time into months, weeks, and days.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.