I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #156 Nov 29 - Dec10, 2010
1. The sense of the funniness of something or a situation, what is seen as funny.
3. The card or piece of paper used in voting.
5. Soothing, reassuring, making someone feel that everything is okay.
6. A cross between a zebra and a donkey.
8. To answer or respond with words, verbally, or written.
9. To come near death, or even die, from lack of food.
1. The long, mournful cry of a dog, wolf, or other dog-like animal.
2. A bed swing made from a piece of a strong material that hangs between two trees or posts.
4. Half of a ball-shaped object; when referring to the earth, it can refer to the northern, southern, eastern, or western hemispheres.
7. To pay little or no attention to, to disregard as to neglect a duty.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.