I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #157 December 13-17, 2010
3. A sharp, angled or narrow end.
4. A group of houses smaller than a town, usually in a rural area.
5. A piece of wood that has been sawed thin, and that is much longer than it is wide.
1. The amount or length of space between two things.
2. How hot or cold something is. It can also mean "a fever".
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.