I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Puzzle Challenge #158 Dec 20-31, 2010
2. The time ahead of now, the time that has not become the past.
5. To struggle and move around awkwardly trying get steady again.
6. To return to life, to recover life or strength.
8. Playful tricks, jokes, or pranks.
10. To shake, quiver, vibrate.
1. To reduce to a powder by crushing into small fragments.
3. Harm or damage that is done to a person or animal.
4. To have and own, for something to belong to someone.
7. The state of being of much value, of significance, weightiness.
9. To put together, make or create from several different parts.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.