I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Jr. Challenge #160 Jan. 10-21, 2011
1. A printed work with news, articles, and pictures that is mailed out regularly.
3. A small flask or container that holds liquids, usually water, for hikers and soldiers.
5. To make a loud, deep noise or rumble.
7. A chest of drawers for clothes or papers; a dresser.
9. Causing fear, nervousness, terror.
10. To make something for the first time.
2. Something that is oddÂ orÂ unnaturalÂ in looks, size, or shape; very ugly, strange or absurd;Â bizarre.
4. Having friendly relationships or enjoying being around other people.
6. To move just a little bit, slightly, or just begin to move.
8. A border, edge, especially the outer edges of a piece of paper.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.