I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Jr. Challenge #162 Jan. 31 - Feb 11, 2011
2. Having to do with people or how people are.
5. Having an acid or sharp, biting taste, like vinegar.
6. On or to shore (land that touches the water).
7. In clothing, a flat piece of material attached around the neck that flows over the shoulders, arms, and back.
9. A long narrow cut or channel in a surface.
1. A soft decorative pillow.
3. Surroundings, the conditions in which something lives or grows.
4. Animal fat or lard, or something slippery like fat or lard.
7. A very narrow break in an object, often because it was broken, or the place where different parts are fastened together.
8. Free, not closed in or confined in any way.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.