I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #165 Mar 7-11, 2011
2. The highest point, the sharp end or top of anything that comes to a point, like a cone.
3. A root vegetable that is a deep red color and tastes very earthy.
1. To hit or strike again and again.
2. To take a small, quick look at something from a hidden place.
3. The small fruit of a tree, bush or plant that can often be eaten.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.