I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Junior Puzzle #168 Apr. 4 - 15, 2011
2. To make smooth and glossy by rubbing, with or without using a waxy substance.
6. A person who guides, leads or directs, or who is in charge of other people or machines.
9. To find or discover the place where something is.
10. A metallic element (substance found in nature) that is used for making tools and machinery.
1. Not closed at all, completely open, not preventing anything from going in or out.
3. A person who takes a complete view and measures every part of a situation or thing.
4. Not giving up or changing your mind.
5. To break into small pieces or crumbs.
7. Even though, despite the fact that.
8. To like or want.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.