I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #177
July 11-29, 2011
2. A detailed written or oral account about something you've studied.
5. To fill up a space with a bunch of things in a messy and unorganized way.
6. Pants, an ankle-length piece of clothing worn over the lower body where each leg fits into a tube-shaped section.
8. To lay or cover with a hard material to make a smooth, firm surface.
9. A strong rope often made of wire used for lifting, hauling, or pulling heavy things.
10. To whirl or cause to whirl, to move in a circular motion.
1. A catch, a hook or bar that holds a door or other object in place by falling into a groove or hole.
3. A person who is related to you by blood or marriage; a family member.
4. Stuffed and stuck into a space that is tight; jammed.
7. A place or position where a person or thing is usually located.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.