I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #178
August 1-5, 2011
2. To make a snarl, a low, rumbling threatening sound made by an animal.
5. Confidence and self-control, the ability to hold yourself steady (physically or mentally).
1. The fine particles into which any dry substance may be crushed.
3. Faithful, remaining honest and true to a certain person, country, or other organization.
4. To go up, climb, or get onto the top of something.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.