I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #179
August 8-19, 2011
2. A type of burrowing (hole digging) rodent that lives in the prairie region.
4. An yearly book or table containing a calendar with weather forecasts, planetary information, and dates for planting and harvesting crops.
6. To bring or leave something ashore or in a helpless position.
7. A wide, pretty street often lined with trees.
8. A narrow shelf-like bed that may be attached to a wall.
9. The easeful, peaceful feeling after pain or stress is gone.
1. The act of sending something out, the supply or delivery of goods.
3. An electronic device that detects moving objects by bouncing radio signals off them.
5. Any hollow space or pit in the earth, the body, or sometimes a tooth.
6. A tendon (a tough tissue that connects muscle to bone) in humans and animals.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.