I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #180
August 22-26, 2011
3. A person who rules a state or a military region.
5. The process of learning, reading, and practicing and for deep understanding and knowledge.
1. Performing the duties of a citizen, obedient to government.
2. Woods, a large area of land that is covered by trees.
4. To resume; to begin again and start over fresh.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.