I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #181
August 29 - September 9, 2011
3. A tool used for delicate or precise work.
4. The term given to electronic junk mail.
5. Having an empty space or cavity inside of something, not solid all the way through.
7. A bit of information passed from person to person that may or may not be true.
9. Having the sensation that your head is spinning and that you are losing your balance.
10. An office or business that provides service for other people.
1. A mineral or gemstone that has a blue-greenish color.
2. A job that requires hard physical work to finish it.
6. To enclose something by folding it in a piece of cloth or paper.
8. Neat and orderly, with everything in its place.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.