I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #183
September 19-30, 2011
2. Related to highly skilled and artistic preparation of meals.
4. To give to as a part of a collective effort, to participate by giving something.
6. To think carefully about all sides of an issue or decision.
7. To acquire, to get, to hold possession of something.
8. To give a pleasant greeting upon seeing someone or something.
10. Power, force, the quality or state of being strong.
1. To cause anxiety or upset by blocking success.
3. To let out a sharp, loud and piercing cry, especially when in pain or fear.
5. A man's jacket, usually in a dark color, with satin (a shiny, smooth material) on the lapels.
9. A group of notes played together at the same time.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.