I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #185
October 10-21, 2011
3. To not succeed, to fall short of a goal.
5. To interlace or intertwine many threads or grasses to make a product.
6. A small triangular bone forming the lower tip of the spinal column in humans.
7. To hypnotize, fascinate, and completely absorb someone's attention.
9. To skip, to leave out, to not include or mention.
1. A woven material, used in covering and binding wounds.
2. An enemy; a person or group that you feel you hate.
4. Very, very old; in a time long past.
6. An orange to yellow root vegetable that can be eaten raw or cooked.
8. To rise upward and fly into the air.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.