I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #186
Oct. 24 - Nov. 4, 2011
4. A strong tasting powder or paste made from the mustard plant.
8. The place where you watch carefully for a person or event.
10. A conversation or question-answer session, for the purpose of getting information.
1. To inspect and look carefully at something.
2. A piece of cloth used to cover windows to block out light, heat or cold, or for decoration.
3. A cotton material that has thin ribs or cords running from top to bottom.
5. A dark image shown on a surface (like the ground) when light shines behind an object.
6. A clumsy and awkward person.
7. A person who writes poems, shorter written pieces with carefully chosen words that often uplift or inspire.
9. To allow liquid be removed from a container.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.