I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #188
Nov. 14-25, 2011
3. Damp, slightly wet.
5. A spoken or written puzzle with a hidden answer.
6. A small, soft, round cake of bread.
7. A back pack or shoulder bag carried by soldiers or hikers that holds food, clothes, or other supplies.
9. A single seat without a back.
1. A long-necked, humped mammal that is able to survive for days without water, and used in desert regions of the Middle East for transportation, wool, milk, and meat.
2. Something to show that something is true, evidence.
4. A smell or odor that is usually pleasant, but can be neutral or unnoticed.
6. A large rectangular piece of soft fabric that is used for warmth, especially as a bed covering.
8. To put off or plan for a later time.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.