I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #189
Nov. 28 - Dec. 2, 2011
2. The past participle of 'envy': Having the feeling of unhappiness due to wanting what someone else has.
4. The present participle of 'recur': Happening again.
5. The present participle of 'explore': Investigating something new.
1. The present participle of 'shed': Letting go of the outer layer of something.
3. The past participle of 'dim': Shutting out some of the light and make slightly darker.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.