I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #190
Dec. 5 - 16, 2011
3. To bend and form a second layer, to double over.
5. A set amount of time that can be short or long.
7. Lesser, less important, having a small part of.
8. Mischievous or causing a little trouble.
9. Special emphasis put on something because it is important.
1. The part of something facing forward.
2. The moon phase between full moon and new moon, shaped like the letter C.
4. A wildflower with white petals and a yellow center.
5. A person who steals something or commits violence at sea.
6. Long hair that grows on the neck of some animals, such as horses, zebras, and lions.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.