I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #192
Dec. 26, 2011 - Jan. 6 2012
3. To talk or act in a silly or foolish way.
5. To crash together.
6. To think seriously about, to consider thoughtfully or wonder about.
8. To hold, to contain.
9. To declare untrue, to reject as truthful.
1. To walk in an unsteady way.
2. AÂpartyÂorÂinformalÂconcertÂwithÂfolkÂsinging and dancing.
4. To squeeze by twisting tightly.
5. A certain product, like wheat, soybeans, corn, that grows in a field.
7. To trick, to swindle or take something dishonestly from someone.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.