I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #193
Jan. 9-13, 2012
2. The plural of 'crutch': A supportive cane that fits in the armpits, and helps a person walk when they have a injured leg.
3. The plural of 'earmuff': A round, fluffy and warm covering for the ears.
5. Plural of 'thief': a person who steals, robs and takes what isn't his.
1. The plural of 'atlas': a book of maps.
4. The plural of 'solo': a one-person performance.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.