I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #194
Jan. 16 - 27, 2012
4. To scatter or spread around lightly in small amounts or drops.
7. A small room along a bridge, entrance, or road where money is collected to enter or pass through.
9. An Eskimo house usually made out of blocks of snow.
1. A large weather system with rotating winds around a calm center that usually develops over oceans and may produce violent storms.
2. Another name for the chickpea, a type of bean.
3. To fully stretch the entire body, usually when yawing.
4. To cry or yell out loudly.
5. To shine with small flashes of glittering light.
6. Wanting badly to drink something because the mouth is dry.
8. A long journey to a distant place, often made by water.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.