I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #196
Feb. 6 - 17, 2012
2. A sign or image that stands for something.
3. To fly apart suddenly into pieces.
6. A flowerless, stemless, and seedless plant with fronds that grow straight out of the ground in shady, wet locations.
8. A person who carves meat and sells it to customers.
9. In a good mood, cheerful and merry.
1. The black substance left behind by smoke.
2. A liquid food made with spices and other appetizing ingredients that is eaten as a dressing for meat, fish, or other foods.
4. Consequently, as a result of something else.
5. A place where the business of an organization is done.
7. Something that can be used to make a fire, like coal, wood, or oil.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.