I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #198
Feb. 27-March 9, 2012
2. Having to do the North or South Pole (the northernmost and southernmost points of the earth).
4. Land for growing fruit or nut trees.
6. A state of sudden and extreme fear that is overwhelming and causes loss of clear thinking.
7. The area surrounding a barn, a building on a farm that houses animals like cows and pigs .
9. This train-like passenger car runs on tracks in cities, also known as a tram or streetcar.
1. The state when weight is equal on both sides, not heavier on one or the other.
3. A painted, drawn, or photographed picture of a person.
5. To charge with a fault, to blame, to call someone on a mistake.
6. To move about slowly and sneakily, as if ready to attack prey.
8. Not frequent; seldom, or unusual.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.