I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #199
March 12-16, 2012
3. To be upright on legs and feet.
4. To feel excited and delighted, to experience a sudden sensation of excitement and emotion.
1. Unable to see, lacking the ability of sight.
2. A small bed for babies that can rock from side to side.
3. Written characters or letters made by hand, hand-writing.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.