I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #200
March 19-30, 2012
2. A path worn through the wilderness by repeated usage.
6. Even though, without being affected by something.
8. To reject or decline something offered.
10. For police or soldiers to cruise or move around a certain area in order maintain order and safety.
1. To laugh in a nervous, self-conscious way.
3. To quit, to give up a job or position.
4. To be uncertain or unsure about something.
5. Having a low price, inexpensive as compared with the usual price or actual value.
7. To spray a small, quick stream of liquid.
9. A collection of stars (= suns) and accompanying bodies held together by gravity.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.