I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #201
April 2-6, 2012
3. The soft raw mass of bread or any other pastry before it is baked.
4. The upper side of the finger joints, the parts of the joints that show when a fist is made.
5. To act or move with speed, to move quickly, to hurry.
1. A hand tool used to turn a bolt or nut in order to tighten or loosen it.
2. The yellow center of an egg as separate from the white (clear) part.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.