I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Goodword Puzzle Challenge #202
April 9-20, 2012
4. To move rapidly forward, to fling powerfully forward.
5. To make something have a thinner or finer edge or point.
7. Not suitable, not belonging, or incorrect; inappropriate.
9. A legal document that describes the details of an agreement between two people or groups.
10. To move in a circular or curving orbit or path.
1. A small medicated tablet that dissolves in the mouth to stop a cough or soothe a sore throat.
2. Sweat; the salty, watery fluid that comes out of the skin when working hard.
3. To receive from another as a loan, with the intention of returning it.
6. To say something casually, to make a comment.
8. To move, pass, or go forward; to advance.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.