I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
February 5 - 16, 2007
3. Branches or pieces of trees that have floated in water for a long time and washes to shore.
4. A gift or expression of appreciation or thankfulness.
7. To make little movements or marks back and forth.
9. A group of people in charge of something.
10. A meal with lots of food for everyone.
1. Feeling bad from eating or drinking too much.
2. Firm and strong.
5. A task that must be taken care of by going someplace.
6. Having the best quality, excellent.
8. Squishy, soft, can be flattened or shaped.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.