I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
February 26 - March 9, 2007
1. One hundred years.
3. An unimportant person who is bold and offensive.
5. That never dies.
7. A grown-up person, animal, or plant.
8. The organ in the head that controls thoughts, feelings, and actions.
9. To act in an embarrassing way by being too humble and slave-like.
1. To hit something suddenly and make a loud noise.
2. Having a tender spot on the body that turns dark, caused by something hitting it.
4. A light splash, or to make one.
6. To throw quickly and hard.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Back to the Crosswords
Miss Spelling's Center
Dr. Goodword's Office
Today's Good Word
All Rights Reserved.